Friday, December 7, 2007

Yeeesh!

still in a bad mood...
still want to cry
still frustrated...
and Úberly annoyed..
hate my self..
dislike lots of ppl cuz the make me hate myself even more..
dislike my dad A LOT!
I...
wish i could just leave.. not runaway... just simply LEAVE!!!!!
wish my bookstore would open
wish i was 45 kg
wish i had a car
wish i was treated right
wish i was seen as an adult by my dad.
wish my dad would treat us right
wish that my dad would be less selfish and self centered
wish i could leave
wish i could study abroad
wish my hair wasn't so frizzy
wish i could concentrate on studying for my mid terms next week.
wish my mind wasn't so scrambled
wish i was in peace,
wish i was more patient
wish i was less angry
wish i was married
wish i was away
wish i was happy
wish i was not sad
wish i was smiling
and not blank and mad
wish i could get up and study.
beacause i got arabic, biology and biochem
and haven't done anything.
wish i could hide my saddness
but i can't
wish i had someone who understood me
besides Allah who is my only friend
wish i could take down the wall around my heart and not get hurt.
wish i could laugh like i mean it
wish i had millions to spend
wish i lived a fairytale happy story that'll never end...
wish i stopped rambling...
cuz itz annoying me so...
wish i was high...
and not so low.

I wish...

No comments:

 

Website Tracking
Free Web Counter