Saturday, February 7, 2009

It's not indifference,

It's not indifference,
It's satisfaction and content.
I'm not worried, not in a hurry
Cuz I know it's right.
Apperntly when they say:
"when it's right you'll know" it's true.
I have a nutrition final next saturday
That's a week away!!!
Ugh right now I want to got elbow deep in the sappy romantic novels I
borrowed from meme and get lost :p
Not really! I just want to get the kick
In the butt I need to seriously write about Laya and Josh. Lately I
have no idea what they're going to do or how they're going to meet in
the first place, I need inspiration.
May Allah guide us all to the right path and make us be true to
oursleves always.

Love
Peace
Good night
7/1 feb/2009
10:18pm


Sent from my iPod

No comments:

 

Website Tracking
Free Web Counter