Thursday, November 19, 2009

I LOVE...

Stephanie Laurens!!!!!!

she's amazing!

Here's a paragraph from her book Tangled Reins :

"Almost instantly Buchanan was bodily plucked from her and thrown roughly against the wall. In

considerable surprise he slid down to sit on the floor, his legs splayed out in front of him and an idiotic look on his face. Desborough, adjusting the set of his coat before offering his arm to Dorothea, turned at the last moment to say, 'Be thankful it was me and notPeterborough, Walsingham, or, God forbid, Hazelmere. Any of those three and you would be nursing rather more bruises and, very likely, a few broken bones as well. I suggest, Mr Buchanan, that you trouble Miss Darent no longer.' And, with that, he ushered a deeply grateful Dorothea back into the ballroom.
The upshot was that Hazelmere's friends never, ever, left her unattended again, whether in the ballroom, the Park, or any other gathering of the fashionable."



she makes me laugh, makes me cry and has confrmed my beleif that a book is the best partner one could ever have!

No comments:

 

Website Tracking
Free Web Counter