Thursday, April 2, 2009

Today 3 girls fatanooni, well if you can call them girls, honestly they were the hottest guys I've seen in my life, too bad they're not playing for my team! Joking joking

Today 3 girls fatanooni, well if you can call them girls, honestly
they were the hottest guys I've seen in my life, too bad they're not
playing for my team! Joking joking
Honestly I think it is totally wrong to have girls like that in my
university( if u dnt know, we're an All girls university) so, it is
very disconcerting!!
I mean you know they have the female body parts, and they try to sound
rough but they are girls!!! It's like a facade, a lie. It irks me not
because for a moment I thought they were actually guys, but because
it's i3tirad 3ala mashee2at Allah! It's like spitting at Allah's gift
and rejecting it.
I want to know what is so bad about being a girl? Huh? What is so
horrible? What is so disgusting about being a girl that they immitate
guys in their mannerisms looks and charm?
No offense to males, you're our other half.
These girls wreck havoc with the equilibrium of the world. Maybe they
don't to it intentionally.
I'm totally heterosexual and I had to do a double take to make sure
they're not guys!
Very confusing!!
I guess it is a my own April fools day trick. The trick is on me.


Sigh
Sitting at ali3jaz al3ilmi conference at Dar alhekma.
8:48pm
1-April-2009

2 comments:

Souma said...

oh darling *HUG*
sometimes its just a huge identity confusion, or dislike of who they are. usually caused by gender-biased parents in this country!

Anonymous said...

First,
it had been long time since ur last post,, where have u been?!
:-)
keep posting,,


Second, (about the subject)
It goes both way! there is a lack on Men on the males!

and the girls acting like guys are tougher than the average boys!!

I think in the next years,, we r gone miss ppl!

 

Website Tracking
Free Web Counter