Friday, December 11, 2009

Once, not too long ago, though it sure feels like it, I was called a hypocrite
I didn't understand why, but a year later I understood
It wasn't that I said something and did another, no.
It was because I saw a situation I considered wrong
and then I found myself in a similar one and didn't see anything wrong with it.
Point is; don't preach about something you haven't the foggiest idea about.
***
Apparently Dunhill's are the best cigarettes
Davidoff's are the worst
Marlboro's are a solid trademark
And indonesians make the worst cigarettes
I dunno if it's true,
That's what I've been told
***
I hate it when beautiful people (namely guys) smoke
It breaks my heart
I want to say: noooooooo give that cig to Ugly standing next to you!
***
To be brutally honest: I fantasize about smoking; even tho I know its unhealthy
Notice I said 'fantasize' as in I have NEVER put a cigarette to my lips
Everytime I want to try it I worry about two things:
1- that I'll like it
2- that I'll lose all respect for myself
Which is why I don't and hopefully won't ever smoke
***
I don't want to marry a smoker
Simply because the furniture, clothes, body odor, bags, basically everything will stink of smoke
It'll be like making out with an ashtray
And inhaling toxic fumes in a lab.
Oh and smoking includes: shisha, m3assil, cigarettes, cigars, pipe and hash
***
I just had icecream at an icecream bar at a wedding! It was awesome!
Then to balance I got fruit salad later.
***
I feel pretty
Oh so pretty
Tonight I actually 'felt' beautiful
Ma sha Allah
Its amazing what blowidrying my hair does to my confidence
I feel 'hot'!
*giggle*
Makeup too! Its like it gave me power. Added to the dress.
I feel like I could withstand any blow
(Well not really but right now I believe so)
Though I could you know, withstand any effort to squash me
Because I'm no longer a soldier fighting someone else's battle
I'm a warrior and the war I go into is for truth love and honor
I don't need to fight to survive.
I exude power, calm and love
***
Love conquers all (emotions that is, God conquers all!)
***
Thinking of sleeping in my dress,
but it aint that comfortable, so no, gotta get up and to bed in 'jammies
***
I bid you
Bonne nuit
Au reviore

No comments:

 

Website Tracking
Free Web Counter