Friday, June 27, 2008

Anger!!!! .. not anymore though!

Marriage rule for women to their husbands : If you want me to be home on time, provide the means!!
I hate the husbands that sit on their asses and expect their wives to be home on time when she doesn't have a car or driver to do so, then berate her about being late!
If you want me to be home on time dummy, either get off the couch and come get me, or get a car and a driver to do the job for you.
It makes me mad when i see my friends who are married and look for someone to drive them home to their dumb husbands, when said husband is sitting infront of the tv, she is pissed because he pissed her off, so she ends up pissing us all off!!
Lets say also, that us-the friends- are having a good time, our husbands are out of the country and we can stay up as long as we want, even turn it into a sleep-over party, why do we have to get out of our way ((yes we are her friends, but still, we have lives too!)) to drive the poor thing home?! i mean, where the hell is her husband?! sitting at home preparing a fight most probably!
When I get married, i'm not my parent's resposibility anymore, I'm my husband's. which means, my mom doesn't have to send me her driver, nor does my dad have to pay for stuff i want. that's where the guy i married comes in.
gtg 2 my grams house, continue later :D
peace out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's why i'm never marrying an ARAB ...( 3arab garab)

 

Website Tracking
Free Web Counter