Sunday, June 22, 2008

Me

I sometimes wonder about myself
How my mind works and how my emotions function
it's pretty complicated
I think i'm a pretty confident strong person
but throw me into a new situation, it'll take me time to know how to deal with it.
I think my shyness is sometimes misinterpeted as arrogance or just awkwardness
and they aren't pretty :p
i wish i could say what i think without thinking, but other times i am thankful that i didn't say what whent through my mind! just because i would've embarrased myself to no end.
i wish i could've asked more than talked that way there would'nt be luls in the conversations i have with people.
take a deep breath honey, you ain't that bad, relax it's all good :D
i try to calm my mind down, stop over thinking things and assuming.
then i remember how impatient i am.
then i laugh at my mistakes!
laughing it off, makes it easier and harder at the same time.

lots of other things, but my overworked brain can't think.
must.go.to.sleep.
:p
peace out!

No comments:

 

Website Tracking
Free Web Counter