Sunday, June 15, 2008

Kaboom... Confetti!

Yay!
Only 3 more days and i will be breathing the air of freedom!
then 2 days and my summer job starts :D wish i could travel somewhere...
InshAllah going to Australia in 49 days :D hehehe!
Can't WAIT!!!!
ANYWAY...
one more final to go :D
wish me luck...
yeesh, just remebered that i have a novel to write, somehow i can't seem to do it right! you have to write the outline FIRST then the rest!!! apparently.. but i can't right an outline, you could give me 1000million books on the matter i still can't get it thru my head!!!
ooooh my sister just helped me thank u angel :P
oh well i want it to be done by the end of August...
it's been 6 years, no wonder my editor gave up on me :(
Sigh...
lets be positive :D
itz gna be AWESOME!!!!
InshAllah
yay!

No comments:

 

Website Tracking
Free Web Counter