Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy stuff

Today was my 2nd day as a trainee at the IMC hospital.
This week i'm at phlebotomy. It's loads of fun and I like that I'm
interacting with all sorts of people.
There are kids who scream and give migranes and others who cry silently.

Some old men are really nice they prayed for me Allah yewafigik
Today I met the first young guy he got onto my friends nerves. Ga3ad
yestahbil. I wamted to laugh but didn't cuz he'd probably think I was
flirting.

The people in phlebotomy are Awesome.
There's Fatima and Sabreena. Renel is the guy who orders stuff for the
labs and then there are various porters who send the samples we've
taken down to the lab to have tests run on them.
I never thought I'd have this much fun working at a hospital.

Al7amdulila!
bye

No comments:

 

Website Tracking
Free Web Counter