Saturday, June 27, 2009

What is it about you that makes me mad?

What is it about you that makes me mad?
What is it that makes me sad?
Is it your arrogance?
Or it is the fact that you r as ignorant as a blind man about colors?
You have no idea how horrible you are
You live in the illusion of perfection
You think you're god's gift to mankind
You think I'm a possesion of yours
I'm not!
I'm a creation of God's
And to Him I'll ultimately belong
I'm a free spirit
Bound in an earthly vessel
I don't belong here, I belong there
In paradise.
So don't ask me of things I cannot give you
My heart isn't mine to give
Leave me alone
Please:
Let
me
Go!
Stop this insane obsession!
I
Don't
Want
You!
Get
That
Through
Your
Head!
Goodbye!!


P.S it's not you! Don't obsess!

No comments:

 

Website Tracking
Free Web Counter