Saturday, June 6, 2009

A point.

I made a point a while ago not to dissect anyone on my blog, as in publicly...
but I am itching to do so....
God this person makes me sooooooo angry...
I want to scratch his eyes out and scream.
he is so selfish!
he won't let us travel on our own cuz the selfish ************* knows we are gonna have SO MUCH FRIGGIN FUN WITHOUT HIM!
GOD he is such a ( i want to curse) insecure ********
i hate him, my blood boils.
god i wish i was somewhere else.
living life my way not under this control freak .
i absolutely positively hate my life at the moment.
shit **** crap.
Bye.
i am gna commit emotional suicide.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

صلي ع النبي

ماحد كامل

وكل احد له طريقة تغيره..

Hanan said...

emotional suicide..!
oh God anything but that...
honey, life has a lot more to give when u see WHAT U WANT TO SEE, otherwise the if u insist in staring at thorns they only get uglier with time..
XOXO

Souma said...

*HUG* i understand baby. we just dont get to choose them, they're appointed to us and this is your chance to be the bigger person. though we know he wont understand, you'll still be the better person, i know you are *more hugs*

 

Website Tracking
Free Web Counter