Saturday, December 6, 2008

Breathing.

It's amazing how one word one gesture could change your whole day,
flip it 180 degrees from you being elated to deflated and stomped on.
From utter helplessness to strength beyond measure.
I honestly want to kick the
person who said "sticks and stones can break my bones but words can't
hurt me" because words hurt worse than a blunt rusted knife to the
heart.
Words slice me up they break my heart and ruin my concentration.
But some people are here to make me happy, they're words lift me up to
the highest height. I am grateful to them but first to the Most High
that created them for me.
I love you people.
And I miss u 2.
May Allah never seperate us.
Peace out.
P.S. I do feel awesome, thank you.


Sent from my iPod

No comments:

 

Website Tracking
Free Web Counter