Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Venting is theraputic!

Breathing is hard
I can't think
I'm on the brink
I don't know if I can sink
Any lower
My heartbeat is getting slower
Is my life over?
Or is it the lack of something great?
I think my heart is full of hate and something sinister that makes is
ache
I thought I had got over the past but apparently that isn't true
Because recalling the memories still sears right through
I'm not sad anymore my tears are dried up
I'm simply pissed off
Wait pissed off is too mild, I'm freakin livid
My posture is rigid
I am not timid
I'm going to say what I f***ing want and act the way I please ((since
I know how to say what I mean without being mean))
And if anyone has a problem with me
They can simply screw themselves in the worst way
I am who I am in whatever situation I'm put on
I'm not a liar nor a hypocrite
I'll either give my all or not give at all
I don't half-ass
If I blew up in someones face, they did something to deserve it.
Whether consiously or not I don't give a crap.
So watch your mouth about me
I'm not a chew toy
Nor am I a stabbing post
So quit backstabbing me I'm not a hobby
Besides, I got Allah on my side
He'll protect me from the scum of the earth who have nothing better to
do except bitch and moan about me.

Yay! Now that I said all that
I feel free
And can breathe easily
My heart no longer hurts
I'm like starbursts
Sweet and happy
Al7amdulila

Oh and I confronted my problem and it apologized so I have forgiven
and forgotten already.

Peace out
Have spagheti :p

Sent from my iPod

No comments:

 

Website Tracking
Free Web Counter