Monday, December 15, 2008

Reporting for duty, sir!

Reporting for duty, sir!
Yeah right!! :p
Sitting in the nutrition lab, wearing a mask because there's toxic
sulfuric gas in the gas chamber on the heater I ask myself : why on
earth am I studying biochemistry??
Then I remember 'I'm going to save the world' and that question is
eliminated!
But I have come to a desicion Never will I ever teach at this
university!! I'd feather die literally, not for any reason besides the
fact that this place is stuffed with toxic energy and negative vibes
if you're in the classes, but if u r like some who love this sordid
place and hang out after hours ordering take out from mcdonalds or
pizza hut, you should seriously think of going to a shrink or just get
your head examined!!
I don't mean to be offensive but honeslty this place isnt like school
where the mood is cheery and you're young and careless, it's the real
deal apparently and it doesn't give out that vibe, it's against
everything I stand for, the optimists who're reading this will
probably say : why don't u do something about it then instead of being
a whine? Well my answer is I don't have the energy nor the heart to
work Alll that much for a hopeless cause and have my efforts
squandered on people who won't apprecciate it. That's why I wanted to
go abroad, there I know I'll find competetion but also a place to fit
in and find myself loving what I'm doing and learning, here it's a
chore, and the minute anything becomes a chore it loses any kind of
lure to me.
The sulfuric acid gas is like a slippery shady evil mastermind slowly
slithering his way through my nostrils and sinking his fangs into my
throat whilst continuing his course to my lungs, the moment he hits my
lungs I start a series of coughs that'd put a new smoker to shame.
Then I step back and let another member of my group hold the rounded
bottom flask which is on the heater and sit on the bench and write this.

December 15 2008 1:21pm
Haven't prayed dhuhur yet!!

I did right after I finished writing this at 1:38 pm

We got the results for the sample, but the blank turned out wrong so
we have to wait until Wednesday for them.
8:37pm

Attrgh gtg pray Isha and study my metabolism 2 midterm, I Adore the
subject but dread the effort.

Lazy daisy
Yep, that's me!!
8:48 pm!!!

Sent from my iPod

No comments:

 

Website Tracking
Free Web Counter