Wednesday, December 31, 2008

December 27 2008

December 27 2008
12:00 pm
In front of class 91C on the floor wishing I could sleep right then
and there.
I left my iPod at home so I wrote the following on my mobile, here it
is :

Am I hapy?
I have no clue
All I know is that I'm so blue
I feel like crying
I feel like dying
I feel like splitting in two
Maybe I'll go smoke the brazilllian coffee blend
I don't think it'll change anything
I'm not on the mend
I'm on the corner bend
I don't smoke I just pretend
Yes, that's a fake cigar in my hand
I made of in art class when the teacher left
'cause someone put red ink on her chair
I won't tell who, I swear
So it gave me time to make this fine Cuban
With pencil shavings rolled in construction paper in the perfect shade
of brown
Then I sat here on the edge of town
Oh for God's sake wipe off that frown
I haven't done anything wrong
So quit looking like a clown
I'm fullfiling a dark desire
To speak French and smoke like there is no tomorrow
Not care about the world
Forget my sorrows
So it all comes down to this
I want to not care
Maybe then I'll acheive bliss?
Then will it not hurt anymore?
I have no clue
But I'm sure Jean Peirre* would know.


*jean peirre is just a French name I used instead of saying I'm sure
the french would know.


Sent from my iPod

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that you're blue today
But then again I'm blue everyday
I hope one day we'll laugh and say
Why in the world were we sad those days
Until that day comes out to shine
We'll sit here,smoke our cigars and whine

Anonymous said...

BTW i forgot to add that i have The Nightmare Before Christmas if you want it

Anonymous said...

this is life,,
I haven't meet some one who r n't sad! in a way or another
but we drunk or smoke or what ever, just to fly away from reality,,

but I think u should change this cheep cigars, and try others types,, Choklate, honey Cigars

peace

 

Website Tracking
Free Web Counter