Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The decision

So much time has passed
And I can surpress the need no longer
The need to dream and wish
To let my mind wander
And Bring the fairy tale to life
My fairy tale
For every person has their own
It is freedom to roam the world
And conjure the most delicious of images
To not so much create as to see what is always there
Waiting to be seen and felt
I have wasted my last year in confining myself to reality
To the words of dissapointment that linger in the air I breathe
But now I know, reality was made by those who chose not to imagine
Not to beleive they had infinite possibilities
And that the The All-Mighty Himself can and will give them what they
want
All they needed to do was beleive
Beleive that there is goodness and purity in the world
That honesty and love exist
And that life is what we make it
But they refused
Even though in their heart where no one except The One could see, they
knew it to be true
They rejected the thought and set out to make the world a boring and
lifeless place
Working hard to rob it from its color and beauty
Putting all effort to silence the laughter
The music of love and kindness
But I shall not succumb
I have been reminded by the fairies
The ones who add magic to all things
The twinkle in a persons smiling eyes
The mischivous bubble of joy on the lips of a child
The fairies, the product of a beautiful imagination are as real as the
imagination itself
The minute we allow ourselves to give up dreaming and wanting the wish
to come true
Is the minute we lose all hope of ever surviving in the world
So that is what I am doing once more
I'm throwing myself at the mercy of my vivid imagination
I'm giving my mind free reign in the world of possibilities
And I advise you all to do the same

December 23-2008
3:08 AM


Sent from my iPod

No comments:

 

Website Tracking
Free Web Counter