Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lovely jubly.

If I suffered from an addiction it'd be from two things:
Im adiccted to books and sleep

In 2nd place
Salty snacks and any form if telivision (tv or movies I mean)
December 14 2008 10:30 pm

Though I have warned my parents of the negativity and addictive pull
television has on me, it still remains in our living room, they say I
should have more self restraint, but Hello! I know I'm weak against
the silver screen, especially when it's comedy, romantic comedy , a
hospital drama or my favorite teen show Teen Buzz : a show about teens
who work in a magazine?! Music to my ears!! plus it reminds me of how
much I want to be them!!!!! Aaaargh why did I Have to grow up?
wouldn't it have been awesome if I worked in a same place like that?
Being a grown up sucks in the worst way!!!!!
Ma Sha Allah I am a really good writer.

Signed,
A lady who's buzzing

Sent from my iPod

No comments:

 

Website Tracking
Free Web Counter