Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"CRASH!!!"

"CRASH!!!"
I have hit rock bottom- and before anyone says the only way is up- I'm
blue and sick n tired of being me this moment, being nice, watching
out for people's feelings I'm sick n tired of being sick and tired
I just feel winded and beaten up emotionally
I have a lab midterm in 11 hours and I am studying off my iPod cuz I
don't have a PC and someone unplugged my printer and now it's going to
take days for it to reboot, we had only one working computer in the
house left and now that one's gone bust.
Honestly at the moment I hate technology because it made a so
dependent on it we can't function without it no more!!!
Like this iPod I'm writing from, it's my lifeline, cuz if I didn't
have it I wouldve screamed until the paint peeled off the walls. It's
my venting device.
A few years back I had started writing officially and me and my laptop
were glued to each other, then it HAD to get milk spilled in it's
keyboard, and it's power supply HAD to break, and it stayed unused for
six months and it's like I lost a vital organ, now I'm working on
fixing it, 700 riyals worth repairs. I thought if I didn't have a
laptop or a PC for a while dad would notice and get me a new one, but
it didn't work, I didn't want to buy a new one by myself cuz A-it's
too expensive B-the laptop I want is top of the line with 4 GB ram
300GB hard disk 2.5ghz and it's either All fuscia or All screaming
yellow!!!( it costs 8500 riyals) it's a Hypersonic
Besides I found out that it's best to get expensive gadgets as gifts,
they give them more value and meaning plus they live longer.

I'm still in a crappy mood,
I want to watch greys anatomy and sleep without HAVING to wake up.

I wish I didn't grow up and be this person, I don like her, she's not
funny and fuzzy and confident.

I blame one person for part of my misery, she hurts me with her jokes
about me, she keeps going on and on about how I'm not good enough how
I should be better how I don't know how to dress or that I have no
taste,
On and on
repeatedly sayings words that she may see as constructive critisism
but I see as mean jealous ignorant and hurtful.
At this moment of time I truly hate her, everyone tells me to ignore
her and that she's that way with everyone but I can't anymore, then
she wonders why I don't visit and call a lot, all she knows how to do
is 3etab. And she is such a sucker for the boys in my family, she sees
them as perfect creations whereas we - the girls- are the screwups. I
can't stand her anymore.

So I've decided,
I'm going to be me again,
The girl who falls asleep on the couch and wears comfy cute clothes
and does her hair however it decides to be that day, gone is the me
that has been here for the past year, adiós.
Though on the morals side I'll hold on to the good things I've aquired
like respecting my parents and doing great in school.
Other that that I will not allow people to feed off my emotions and
feelings anymore.

Signed,
A pretty blue girl.
December sixteen twothousandandeight eleven fortyone pm.


Sent from my iPod

No comments:

 

Website Tracking
Free Web Counter