Sunday, January 4, 2009

Me

I have known for a while that my vice is that I am an extreemly
impatient person.
Seriously it's a really bad thing
Because u know when they say good things come to those who wait
But waiting is HARD excruciatingly so!!
It's like someone saying I'm going to give you a new laptop with all
the specs you've been dreaming of but not tell u when, just soon. And
even though it'll probably in the next week u can't wait. Ur jittery
and buzzy and can't think straight.
U may end up wishing it were a surprise. All the suspense is killing u.
Well what if the thing ur waiting for is a million times BETTER than a
laptop? What then? I bet yu couldn't sit still or even produce a
coherent thought for the whole "waiting" period.
Sigh.
I'm going to go pray now.
And whoever reads this, pray for me.
Ps I have a metabolism test I HAVE to ace or I'll lose my mind. So
pray for me please.

Love
The jittery shimmery jitter bug.

Sent from my iPod

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

may allah make ur life better than what u have ever dreemed

 

Website Tracking
Free Web Counter