Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Heartbreaking news

Heartbreaking news
I thought I was fine, that the extra chocolaty chocoladte fudge
brownie wouldn't affect me,
I walk a lot and eat healthy
But apparently I was doing something wrong cuz "the line" is no longer
there!!!
I just noticed today!!
The line being the one I aqquired last year after 6-9 months of
intensive pilates.
The one that gave me hope that one day I'll have a body ad perfect as
Fergie's.
But it's gone and it's not coming back as quick as I want it!!
I mean cmon 6-9 months and then it dissapears??!! It's not fair nor
right!!!
Sigh!
Today I did 110 sit-ups, yesterday and the day before I did 150-160.
Which is nothing compared to last year me, I used to do 250-300.
Weep!
I'm trying to get to it. But I have to get rid of the negativity I'm
feeling.
I'm gna be positive and I will do 250 today in sha Allah.
Peace out.


Sent from my iPod

2 comments:

Souma said...

3ogbali... i NEED that line.

Anonymous said...

having the same feelings
aaah
I wish I can go back in time and bring my ex-body back
loOol

allah y3eenk

 

Website Tracking
Free Web Counter