Friday, January 30, 2009

My recent addiction

My recent addiction
Stand up comedy
Seriously it is AWESOME
Of course not all stand up comics are funny...some are just nasty!!

Here's a list of the best comics:
Robin Williams

That's it, he is the best, everyone else is in this other list of
funny people.
I have yet to hear someone who is funnier than him, he is so funny
( ma sha ) that I can hear his routine 100 times and still be in
stiches!

My other list of ok funny comics:
John Stewart
Jasper carrot
Lewis black
Chris rock
Dane cook
Steven colbert
Paul brant
George carlin (sometimes)
Eddie izzard
George lopez
And other people but these people are pretty good.


Done with 75% of inorganic biochemistry
Pray for me please
I have the final on Sunday and I NEED a full mark 40/40!!!

Sent from my iPod

No comments:

 

Website Tracking
Free Web Counter