Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sugar rush

Last week when I was sugar-craving (cuz u know what was coming along :p)
I shoved 2-3 cupcakes from Goodies into my mouth like I was coming out
of a hunger strike!!
But since I live with other people I had to be considerate to them so
I had to leave a few and keep my cravings at bay. It was sooo
dissapointing when they finished! Then because my cravings got worse I
HAD to make my own cupcakes!! But due to the fact I had and still have
finals I had to wait, then when I finally made the cake the craving
was gone and you know what came, now I can't look at a cake or
chocolate without having guilt claw itself at me :p
Though I should point out that this is the first time this EVER
happened to me. I was very much suprised! Plus the mood swings, boy oh
boy, they are weird! I hadn't felt so odd in my life!
Giggle!
The Sugar-crave is over,scale-phobia is in!!
Signed,
The.Insomniac
P.S pray for me everyone,final lab metabolism 2 awaits me at 11 am
today and I have been tossing and turning all night, jittery for some
unknown reason!! I need to get a full mark in it!! Ya rab!

Sent from my iPod

No comments:

 

Website Tracking
Free Web Counter