Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Thoughts Running in Her Head...

I look too innocent she said to her reflection
I want to scream
If I hack my long hair off
Will I look like I’m mean?
Oh what I’d give to wear a dress by Alexander McQueen
Maybe this is all a dream
Someday I’ll wake up
And this will be no more than a scene in a movie
Where the boy tells the girl:
I’ve been waiting for you
And she replies
I love you too
Images of the life she could have imprint themselves in her mind
Whenever she feels sad, they rewind
The day will come she talked to her reflection once more
When the world wont be cruel to me, it’ll be kind
And the bruises I have wont hurt. No longer sore
When that happens
I won’t just laugh
I’ll roar
I may look innocent she said again
But that’s just skin
Underneath there’s more.

1:57 pm January 7, 2009

No comments:

 

Website Tracking
Free Web Counter