Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Me...

Slowly
The pain in my heart subsided
Then like a freight train it came back strong and loud
Shocking me to the core
One day I’m okay
Then I hear a love song
And I become sad and heartbroken
I haven’t been in love … yet
But my mind makes it seem like the most amazing thing in the world
I see the people around me who are married or on the way to
They aren’t as happy as my mind pictures people in love should be
So I start getting the pre-crying heart pains
I feel so tiny
So lonely
So lost
Maybe it’s because of the media that messed up my mind so?
Beats me.
Though I don’t think so!
I sleep and all my dreams are so bad,
I wake up thanking God for reality
Yesterday I dreamt one of the most bizarre dreams I ever had.
Nothing made sense!
It wasn’t a bad one, but it was truly messed up
Made me want to cry
Because it made me wish for prince charming so bad
Where is he I wonder
Why isn’t he here?
Why am I here writing this,
When I could be dancing with him on my favorite song?
I guess he’s on his way
Probably got caught up by bandits.
But he’s going to come
I’m sure
God is kind, He won’t let me stay sad any longer.
That’s why I love Him
He’s my savior
My solace when everyone leaves me and goes
He’s the one that truly understands me
So… I Love you Allah.


Friday
4-5-2008
9:24 pm
On my bed. Wondering!
Still wondering 6-Jan-09 1:23 am

No comments:

 

Website Tracking
Free Web Counter