Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sigh

Sigh
I am extremely bothered at the moment
Reading "she said u were ok, not photogenic" is irrevecobly
disconcerting cuz I know I'm not, I'm videogenic but it just hit a
nerve, it's like saying you're not beautiful. That ur beauty is not
good enough to be captured on camera!!
Maybe I'm reading too much into this maybe I'm not.
I like how I look I honestly do,
But this world is only nice to the dropdead gorgeous (boys and girls)
people.
I mean I've seen really ugly (no offense) people being treated kindly
as in sympathy but for the normal looking people who's personalities
are AMAZING they're overlooked.
I'm not claiming to be unsuperficial, I am. (I like good looking
people especially actors/actresses)

But I am normal looking that's how God created me.
I know I'm smart and funny and cute.
But if I don't open my mouth and talk you wouldn't look twice at me,
I'm loud and i laugh without inhibitions and i skip on public and
express myself with pureness of heart.
I don't mind talking in public or laughing or vein overjoyed that my
happiness effects everyoe around me.
I am me, and until my prince charming (the one who'll appreciate,
respect, love and understand me) comes I'm not bending over or
changing for anybody.

I know no one asked me to, but I'm
Not waiting for anyone to do so.

Sigh
Seriously hungry but fasting, I think it's 3ashoura.

Peace out.
January 6 2008
3:26 pm


Sent from my iPod

No comments:

 

Website Tracking
Free Web Counter