Monday, January 12, 2009

Home.

I used to think that Falasteen is my country until I lived in Saudi
Arabia.
As a child in America my family and I were very active in the islamic
community, we'd attend conventions and concerts and sing songs about
Palistine, I heard the song "raji3 3a bladi" more than once this week
and I found out I already knew the lyrics by heart because it was a
big part of my childhood the song simply says I'm going back to my
country, the land of AlAqsa I'm going back home. And I truly beleived
that home was Alquds. Maybe it is in a way, its freedom will
symbolize peace and unity between us.
All I know is that I am starting to remember this and I'm a bit
homesick.
12 January 2009
10:10 pm

Sent from my iPod

1 comment:

Souma said...

we all belong to the land that has been taken away from us.

 

Website Tracking
Free Web Counter